TechCrunch TechCrunch is a group-edited blog that profiles the companies, products and events defining and transforming the new web.
- Shauntel Garvey of Reach Capital will join us to judge this year’s Startup Battlefieldby Ingrid Lunden on May 6, 2021 at 5:51 pm
TechCrunch’s Startup Battlefield is one of the most popular parts of our annual TechCrunch Disrupt conference which is happening on September 21-23 this year. Now we’re very excited to reveal one of the fine people who will be judging Startup Battlefield at this year’s all-virtual event in September: Shauntel Garvey, a general partner at Reach Capital,
- Google reveals a slate of Chromebook docks as it pushes to appeal to enterprise usersby Brian Heater on May 6, 2021 at 5:34 pm
Chromebooks have been having banner quarter after banner quarter for the past year. While PC and tablet sales in general have been doing well as people shifted to remote working and learning, Google’s operating system has been leading the charge, in terms of the growth. That’s due in large part to the company’s wins in
- AI is ready to take on a massive healthcare challengeby Ram Iyer on May 6, 2021 at 5:33 pm
Shortening the diagnostic journey and reducing the associated costs was, until recently, a moonshot challenge, but is now within reach. Technology and AI advances are combining to make genetic testing accessible.
- Less than 24 hours to save $100 to TC Sessions: Mobility 2021by Alexandra Ames on May 6, 2021 at 4:10 pm
Calling all frazzled procrastinators, feet-draggers, lollygaggers and last-minute decision makers. The best price on passes to TC Sessions: Mobility 2021, which takes place on June 9, disappears in mere hours. It’s now o’clock, baby. Shift your EV into gear, hail a robotaxi or tell Mr. Scott to beam you up — whatever it takes to
- BigBrain aims to bring live mobile trivia back to gloryby Anthony Ha on May 6, 2021 at 4:00 pm
If you ask Nik Bonaddio why he wanted to build a new mobile trivia app, his answer is simple. “In my life, I’ve got very few true passions: I love trivia and I love sports,” Bonaddio told me. “I’ve already started a sports company, so I’ve got to start a trivia company.” He isn’t kidding
CNET Smart Home CNET takes you inside the Smart Home with easy-to-install technology upgrades that make homes more secure, energy efficient and comfortable.
- ADT vs. Vivint: Which professional home security system is better? - CNETby Dale Smith on May 6, 2021 at 1:26 pm
You'd think it would come down to an old dog versus new tricks and, well, you wouldn't be entirely wrong about that.
- Belkin spinoff Phyn launches new puck-sized leak detector with up to 2 years battery life - CNETby Dale Smith on May 6, 2021 at 12:00 pm
The company is also selling a couple of extenders to detect water problems between, under and around tight spaces.
- Have an old Samsung Galaxy phone? Here's how to turn it into a smart home device - CNETby Dale Smith on May 5, 2021 at 11:15 am
The company's Upcycling at Home program, which encourages people to convert their old phones rather than selling or trading them in, is now in beta.
- A supercharged Blendtec blender is at the lowest price we've seen - CNETby David Watsky on May 4, 2021 at 4:24 pm
The elite five-speed blender is down to $190 for today only.
- Mother's Day gift ideas for a foodie mom - CNETby Pamela Vachon on May 4, 2021 at 2:32 pm
These great gifts for a culinary queen will still arrive by May 9.