- Joe Biden’s new gigby Walter Thompson on January 20, 2021 at 4:16 pm
Investors and businesses should not overlook how quickly President Biden will move on policy – especially as it relates to the future of work and getting the U.S. economy back on track.
- Fintech startups and unicorns had a stellar Q4 2020by Alex Wilhelm on January 20, 2021 at 3:12 pm
This morning, as America itself resets, let's take a moment to understand last year just a little bit better as we get into this new one.
- MIT develops method for lab-grown plants that eventually lead to alternatives to forestry and farmingby Darrell Etherington on January 20, 2021 at 2:54 pm
Researchers at MIT have developed a new method for growing plant tissues in a lab – sort of like how companies and researchers are approaching lab-grown meat. The process would be able to produce wood and fibre in a lab environment, and researchers have already demonstrated how it works in concept by growing simple structures
- Cannabis marketing startup Fyllo acquires DataOwlby Anthony Ha on January 20, 2021 at 2:15 pm
Fyllo has acquired DataOwl, a company offering marketing and loyalty tools for cannabis retailers. Fyllo said it already works with 320 cannabis retailers across 25 states (plus Puerto Rico and Jamaica). According to Chief Marketing Officer Conrad Lisco, this acquisition allows the company to offer the industry’s “first end-to-end marketing solution,” combining consumer data, digital
- SpaceX delivers 60 more Starlink satellites in first launch of 2021, and sets new Falcon 9 rocket reusability recordby Darrell Etherington on January 20, 2021 at 2:08 pm
SpaceX has launched its 17th batch of Starlink satellites during its first mission of 2021, using a Falcon 9 rocket that was flying for the eighth time, and that landed again, recording a record for its reusability program. This puts the total Starlink constellation size at almost 1,000, as the company has expanded its beta
- Looking for a Tablet? These Are Our Absolute Favoritesby Julian Chokkattu, Jeffrey Van Camp on January 20, 2021 at 2:00 pm
We’ve tested all the top slates, from Apple’s iPads to Android and Windows devices.
- How to Get Great Tech Support—From Homeby Abby Schwartz on January 20, 2021 at 1:00 pm
If you're in your home office for the long haul, you can still get the TLC you need for your IT. Here are some options.
- 18 Great Wireless Chargers to Refuel Your Phone (or Watch)by Julian Chokkattu, Simon Hill on January 19, 2021 at 2:00 pm
Stop fumbling for cables in the dark. These WIRED-tested stands and pads will make recharging your iPhone or Android phone hassle-free.
- How to Bust Your Spotify Feedback Loop and Find New Musicby Victoria Turk, WIRED UK on January 18, 2021 at 4:00 pm
Does the algorithm know you too well? Here’s how to shake up your recommendations for a more varied listening experience.
- The 7 Best Drones for Every Budgetby Scott Gilbertson on January 18, 2021 at 3:00 pm
Whether you want to battle Star Wars spaceships or shoot a cinematic masterpiece, one of these picks is going to be perfect for you.