TechCrunch TechCrunch is a group-edited blog that profiles the companies, products and events defining and transforming the new web.
- Equity Monday: A global selloff to kick off Disrupt weekby Alex Wilhelm on September 20, 2021 at 2:28 pm
Hello and welcome back to Equity, TechCrunch’s venture capital-focused podcast where we unpack the numbers behind the headlines. This is Equity Monday, our weekly kickoff that tracks the latest private market news, talks about the coming week, digs into some recent funding rounds and mulls over a larger theme or narrative from the private markets. You
- The Station: Gogoro scoots into a SPAC, a Rivian milestone and Tesla prepares to unleash FSD beta softwareby Kirsten Korosec on September 20, 2021 at 2:25 pm
The Station is a weekly newsletter dedicated to all things transportation. Sign up here — just click The Station — to receive it every weekend in your inbox. Hello readers: Welcome to The Station, your central hub for all past, present and future means of moving people and packages from Point A to Point B. The
- Facetune maker Lightricks raises $130 million ahead of M&A plansby Sarah Perez on September 20, 2021 at 2:20 pm
Facetune developer Lightricks, which operates over a dozen subscription-based photo and video editing apps across iOS and Android, now has $130 million in new funding to further grow its business. The company’s newly announced Series D round includes $100 million in primary and $30 million in secondary funding, and now values the company at $1.8
- Announcing the Startup Battlefield companies pitching at TechCrunch Disrupt 2021by Neesha A. Tambe on September 20, 2021 at 1:58 pm
Today, TechCrunch is excited to announce the 20 startups pitching on stage in this year’s Startup Battlefield. Selected from the most competitive batch in TC history, selected founders from across the globe will pitch on the virtual stage at TechCrunch Disrupt 2021. Startups will be competing for $100,000 in equity-free prize money and the attention
- Airwallex raises $200M at a $4B valuation to double down on business bankingby Ingrid Lunden on September 20, 2021 at 1:19 pm
Business, now more than ever before, is going digital, and today a startup that’s building a vertically integrated solution to meet business banking needs is announcing a big round of funding to tap into the opportunity. Airwallex — which provides business banking services both directly to businesses themselves, as well as via a set of
CNET Smart Home CNET takes you inside the Smart Home with easy-to-install technology upgrades that make homes more secure, energy efficient and comfortable.
- The best Alexa devices of 2021 - CNETby David Priest on September 17, 2021 at 4:00 pm
Thanks to Alexa, you can control your entire house with just your voice.
- The best cheap Alexa devices of 2021: Echo Dot, Wyze cams and more - CNETby David Priest on September 16, 2021 at 4:00 pm
Mix and match these smart home products to your Amazon Echo speakers and displays without breaking the bank.
- Google celebrates Hispanic Heritage Month with new Assistant feature - CNETby Molly Price on September 16, 2021 at 2:55 pm
Here's how Google is celebrating Hispanic culture across Assistant-enabled devices.
- New LiftMaster smart garage door opener adds camera, brighter LEDs - CNETby Molly Price on September 16, 2021 at 2:40 pm
Lights! Camera! LiftMaster!
- Put Alexa on your iPhone or iPad home screen and forget about Siri - CNETby Dale Smith on September 16, 2021 at 11:00 am
Amazon updated its iOS Alexa app with a widget. Here's how to get one-tap access to the digital voice assistant you'd rather be using.